Monday, October 16, 2017

Hollywood Studios in a Day

Here we are rocking a selfie in front of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster WHICH I drug Josh on against his will. He actually said that it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be (I might just make a roller coaster lover out of him yet). For this trip, we left our home in Fort Myers around 5 am, grabbed gas & donuts at the gas station and hit the road. Our very first fast pass was for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, but luckily we got there a little bit before I thought we would and we caught the Beauty & The Beast show and it was fabulous. Such a timeless tale. 

Of course we had to wait in line at Star Wars Launch Bay to get our picture taken with Chewbacca. Josh loves Star Wars and pretty much fan boyed through this entire thing. Isn't it fun to watch someone you love get excited about something they love?

Josh's Favorite:
As stated above - Star Wars Bay Launch - ALL OF IT. We also caught part of March of the First Order and it was totally awesome. I think if I went into the wrong career. When we saw them again waiting on the Star Tours ride, I even got one of them close enough to me to take a selfie. I don't think he was smiling though...

Hil's Favorite:
I'm going to give the typical answer on this one - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is my absolute favorite. It was even better this time because we rode it when it was raining outside. I also really enjoyed the Great Movie Ride (and am really sad that they closed it down). If you're looking for a nice indoor activity, though, check out the Frozen Sing Along! It was super cute. 


Helpful Hint:
As you probably know, you can get 3 Fast Passes at a time. Did you know, though, that if you use those 3 passes, that you can go back and get more one at a time? This actually rocks because sometimes you can fast pass something fabulous that you didn't get to earlier because it was sold out and some family thought they would have more stamina than they did and so they cancelled their fast passes and now they can be YOURS! Josh told me I was actually crazy because most of the day I was checking to see if I could get a better ride fast passed or if I could get a ride fast passed that was closer to the actual time, then I could use another one later in the day. I was a fast pass addict (Hi, I'm Hilary and I am an addict), but really, who wants to wait in lines all day?



Photo Ops:
The Star Wars Speeder Bike 
Tower of Terror in the Background
The Hollywood Studios Arch
With a Classic Car on Sunset Blvd.

Again, to prove we were actually there - here's our photo!
- J&H 

No comments:

Post a Comment