Thursday, October 26, 2017

Epcot in a Day

Who says it takes 80 days to travel around the world? 
We did it in 8 hours. 

This was Josh's first time at Epcot and we really enjoyed tasting our way around the countries and exploring each one. Of course, we got chills when we heard the choir singing the National Anthem and the Military songs in the American building, because how can you not have pride in such a great nation?!


Josh's Favorite:
Test Track because it doesn't have drops like the normal roller coasters, but it goes wicked fast. I also love that I got to create my own car and run it again all of the other people in our car. I like a little competition so I enjoyed this. You better believe our car won best overall. 

Hil's Favorite:
Soarin' - above and beyond any other - I absolutely love this ride. I love how you never even leave that warehouse, but you feel like you're flying through the air. I was always one of those kids who wanted to know what it would be like to play in the clouds and this gives me a taste of that. While you're there, definitely take the Living With The Land ride because you'll see some really cool foods and some really huge watermelons. 

Helpful Hint:
These pictures are worth it. Sometimes the lines seem long, but if you are not frequent Disney goers, stop and take the picture with the characters ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE KIDS. My parents went to Disney for their honeymoon and dad still has the picture of mom and Minnie hanging about his work bench in the garage. I have a picture of my sister and I with Minnie Moues from when we were 5 that still brings back all the memories from that trip. They are ideal Disney memories and the characters are so sweet and always make us laugh. 

Photo Ops:
One at each country's landmark - 
The Moroccoan Pavillion, The Eiffel Tower, The Chinese Temple, The Japanese Tori Gate, etc. 
Space Ship Earth (The Giant Golf Ball) 




See ya real soon, Mickey!
-Josh & Hil 



No comments:

Post a Comment